Saturday, August 13, 2011

Babies have no snooze button

I can't tell you how many times, half asleep, I have hit the button on the top of our baby monitor because I thought it was like the snooze button on the alarm clock. Of course, what that button really does is turn on the picture monitor to show me Hadley, doing her thing.
Her "thing" used to be sleeping until 8 or 9am, but when I went back to work, we started waking her up around 7am. This worked fine for a few days, but lately she seems to be rebelling against our schedule by waking up at 2, 3, 4, 5...urgh!
Of course, I can't stay mad at this smiling face for too long.

She's reached some great milestones in the past couple of weeks.  She rolled over on her three-month "birthday", she has been reaching for and grasping things, and she's been "standing" while we hold her for a while now, too.  So, since it's Saturday and I have some time, I thought I would try the jumperoo.  Judging by this picture, she's still not quite ready for it.  :-)

 A facebook friend recommended using phone books, which I can't wait to try when she wakes up from her nap (thanks, Nina).  In the meantime, she is plenty occupied with the fun stuff on the top of the jumperoo.  So proud of the little peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment