Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hadley is Nine Months Old

Today, Hadley is Nine Months Old.  I just can’t believe it.

“They” weren’t kidding when “they” said that time flies so fast when you’re watching your kids grow up.  I feel like it was practically yesterday when we were in the hospital.  I can still vividly remember when they first placed Hadley in my arms.  She was quite calm, and just looking all around her, taking it all in.  She still has that “exploratory” personality.  She cannot be contained.  She is forever finding new and exciting things to get into.  Who cares that new and exciting to her right now is the dog food bowls and the under-stove drawer with pots and pans?  Ok, I do- but I get over the annoyance pretty quick, I swear.

She started pulling herself to standing around Christmas, moved on to “cruising” the couch and with her walker a couple weeks after that.  Now, for the past few days she has been working on standing on her own.  She can go about 10-15 seconds before she freaks herself out and falls on her butt.   Nothing can contain this kid, and I would not have it any other way.  She amazes me every day. 


Just look how much she's grown in nine short months!

1 comment: